Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 41


Liam: "Haha, look at that funny column!"
He gets enjoyment out of anything.


It looks like the Baudelaire weirdness is already rubbing off on Lucy.


Lynus: "I don't like the new house, I miss the old house."
Too bad.


Lucy: "What are you looking at?!"
Lynus: "I can't tell."


Lennox has decided to teach Skyrim how to hunt, you would think she would take him outside to do it.


Lynus: "Hang on just one minute, I have a surprise for you."


Lynus: "Lucy, I know we haven't known each other long but... Will you marry me?"
Lucy: "Yes, I love you and that nice shiny ring!"


- Lucy O'Connor (soon to be Baudelaire) -
Cat Person
Frugal
Excitable
Hydrophobic
Schmoozer

He is just a weirdo, he runs around all day doing some of the strangest stuff.


Caylix: "Nobody wants to build a sandcastle with me."


Lanica loves to play.


I think she is why Liam was running, she was chasing him.


Lynus *Talks About Conspiracies*


Lucy: "Huh, what?! I can't believe it!"


Lynus: "Mwahahahaha!"
Lucy: "Hahahaha!"
Lennox: "Can't you two take your world domination plans somewhere else?"



No comments:

Post a Comment