Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 39


Lynus: "I'm not sure that she likes me..."


Lynus: "Scratch that last thought, she likes me... a LOT."


Liam: "Act cool, just act cool... That plant has been staring at me for I don't know how long, it's creeping me out."


Lanica spends a lot of time doing kitty stuff like playing in the toilet...


...and playing with her wall dancer toy.


Lucy: "I'm not too sure about vegetables, they aren't really my thing."
Lynus: "When did the conversation turn into vegetables?"


Lucy: "Ahhhhh! Flowers, you got me flowers?!"


Skyrim: "These people are weird, verrry weird."


Is this the start of a new generation?


Lucy: "I love you, Lynus!"
Lynus: "I love you too but you are getting too heavy for me to hold you."


Ainsley: "What, wait... Where is all of the furniture?!"


I've decided to move the Baudelaire's to Appaloosa Plains, I wasn't going to but I just had to. I know in the Legacy Challenge rules you're not supposed to move your family but that is one rule I have not followed... See the new house in the next chapter!


Kitty likes Appaloosa Plains.



No comments:

Post a Comment