Monday, October 10, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 25


Well, the sickness is confirmed... Ainsley is pregnant again!
Maybe this one will be a green baby.

Grandpa Hudson teaching Lynus the final "steps" of learning to walk.


Ainsley *Stares*
Maverick: "She's really starting to creep me out."

Liam: "Huh, what's that? Another Baudelaire baby on the way?"

Liam: "Ainsley, I can't wait to have another baby with you, Lynus is such a blessing."

Hudson decided to retire and this is the reaction from everyone..
Lilia: "Go Yetti!"

Birthday time for little Lynus!
Hudson: "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday Lynus!"

Ainsley and her annoying noise maker thing, it sure does get your attention.

Lynus *Blows Out Candles*

Lynus: "What's that?! Oh my gosh, a Plumbob!"

I love this kid, he is so cute!

Ainsley: "That's your new brother or sister in there, Lynus."
Lynus: "I can't wait to meet him or her, Mom!"
I love the mother - son time together.

Lynus *Derp*

These two are so strange and cute together.

That belly is getting big!
I can't wait for the next Baudelaire to be here!

It's time!!!
Ainsley: "This hurts so bad I could punch somebody!"

Look Ainsley, there is someone you can punch!
Liam *Freaks Out*
Out of all of the births in this house you think they would be used to it by now...



1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for a green baby! This is Lauren K from FB btw. Check out my legacy. I have 7 chapters up and will post the rest hopefully when it's done.

    http://laurensims3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete