Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Baudelaire's 2.0 - Chapter 2


Lilia: "Sooo many people are pushing for a weather expansion for this "Sims" game it's crazy!"


Maverick: "I know right! I mean, what is wrong with the bright sunshine all of the time?!"


Lilia: "I think there is something I forgot to clean, I just can't quite put my finger on it..."


Lilia still has a bit of OCD when it comes to everything in the house.
Lilia: "I must get this dish squeaky clean!"


Lilia: "And the sink as well."
Lilia *Scrubby Scrubby*


Lilia and Maverick have decided to get busy with work so they can finish their house and save up for their future babies.
Lilia and Maverick both got a job in Architecture, while Lilia is at home working on a painting Maverick is....


Getting screamed at by some very hairy guy??
Random Person: "Gahhhhhh!!!!"


Maverick decided to take the next big step in the relationship and he proposed to Lilia!!


Maverick: "Lilia, will you marry me and make me the happiest man in Twinbrook?"


Lilia: "YES, yes, yes Maverick.. I love you!!"


Maverick: "I can't wait to make you my wife, I know we have been together for a long time but when you become my wife my dreams will have come true."


After a tiring and happiness filled day Maverick and Lilia decided to play some video games together.
They are so happy together, they will spend many years together.



No comments:

Post a Comment