Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 12

Liam is adorable, isn't he?



Liam: "I'm watching you, Gramps."

Liam: "I think that potty is going to get me..."
Henley: "Ouch, that hurt, old lady! Why did you do that?"
Brodeigh: "Because you're a wimp."
Henley: "I'm just going to act like that ghost is NOT behind me."
Henley seems to have a lot of odd ghostly encounters.

Brodeigh: "I know the Yetti man thing would win a fight, I just know!"
Levi: "No! I do not think so!"

My Sims are completely obsessed with the sprinklers.
Brodeigh: "YAY! Sprinklers!"

Daddy and Liam

Hudson got a job as an thief  Investigator.

Liam: "What is this woman doing to me???"
Brodeigh is just a mean old lady, she is not happy if everyone is not scared.
Henley: "You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Brodeigh: "Hahaha, that was my plan."

Mindy: "Now you see Kimber, you are going to be a star."

There are some weirdos in this house.

Henley: "So Hudson, are you just going to ignore the fact that there is a floating Sim in front of you?"



No comments:

Post a Comment