Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 20


Liam has finally made it, graduation day! He doesn't look to ecstatic about it.

Liam is now a Young Adult and you know what that means.. Will he be heir or not? Yes, yes he will! Maverick and Arielle have Hudson's green eyes and Liam is the only one with the blue eyes from the first generation so he stays and continues with the Baudelaire's quest to 10 generations!

- Liam Baudelaire -
Eccentric
Virtuoso
Workaholic
Easily Impressed

Maverick: "NOO!!! How can this be happening??!!"

Arielle has been wanting to learn to drive so Hudson decided that when he had a day off that he would teach her, she did.. okay.

This doesn't look like it is going to turn out well...

Ha, poor kid. I knew it wouldn't turn out well.

Well well, who is this green skinned Sim?
This is Ainsley Maxtyn, Liam met her in the park one day and they hit it off, they have been spending a lot of time together.

She seems to be showing some interest in Liam.
Liam: "Oh my gosh! You got me flowers?!"

Now clean the plate up.

Awww... It's my little king, Maverick.  :)

Liam: "Ainsley, will you marry me?"
Ainsley: "Yes yes yes, I will marry you, Liam!"

Such a shiny ring, isn't it?
I can't wait for the 5th generation Baudelaire babies to be in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment