Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 16


Henley has graduated! Now maybe he will move out.

Aww, someone worked the poor guy too hard.

That is... kind of awkward.

Mindy: "Hudson, have I told you how much I love you?"
Hudson: "Yeah, all. the. time."

Mindy: "Will you please move this invisible whatever out of my way so I can get to the fridge?!"

Liam just relaxing in his new room and his new bunkbed.

Happy Birthday, baby Arielle!

Uhhh.. She does not look right, time to change her hair and clothes!
Arielle: "What are you looking at?"
I can't tell!

She is beautiful and I love those green eyes!

Random gnome moment in the Baudelaire house.

Hudson: "What's that? You said there is another baby on the way?"
That's right, another Baudelaire baby in the making!

Arielle: "My parents are strange."
Your whole family is strange.

The newest Baudelaire will be here soon! Mindy is getting bigger and bigger, what do you think she will have?



No comments:

Post a Comment