Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 21


Introducing Liam's future wife, Ainsley Maxtyn!
Nurturing
Brave
Great Kisser
Frugal
Computer Whiz

Lilia *Smack*

Maverick: "Haha, take that!"

Don't you just love Liam's facial expression?

Ainsley and Liam are now married! Time to get down to business and start on fifth generation babies!

They went to the first place they saw.. really, the tree house?

After searching high and low all over Sunset Valley, Maverick finally found a Rainbow Gem to turn his Imaginary Friend, Lilia real! Now maybe his family won't think he is crazy for talking to himself.

Yes, get a good picture Maverick.

Lilia is finally real! It looks like Maverick and Lilia might make a cute couple when they get older.

Pretty, isn't she?

Arielle: "Hmmm... I don't know what I am going to wish for."
Maverick: "Just wish for something already."

Fun time in the play area for Lilia and Maverick.

Guess what?
The fifth generation is on the way!
Will the baby be green skinned or normal?

Mindy: "Ughhh, who put the whoopee cushion under the chair?!"

Maverick: "YES! It's finally my birthday!"
Yes, yes it is Maverick.

Maverick: "What are you looking at?"

Lilia's birthday is here too!!!

She is beautiful! I can't wait to see where her and Maverick's friendship goes.

Ainsley: "Eugh, I'm ready to have this baby already."

It's baby time again in the Baudelaire household!
Where are the ghosts??? It isn't right without a ghost, there always seems to be one around when one of the Baudelaire's go into labor.

Liam: "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! What I am I supposed to do?!"
Ainsley: "You are supposed to shut up and calm down!"
How many babies are there.. 1, 2 or 3? Boy or Girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment