Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 28


Hudson loves his grandbabies.

Hudson: "Who's ready for their birthday, you are, yes you are!"

*Sparkles*

Caylix: "Wha--?? What just happened?!"

*More Sparkles*

Those bright green eyes are back!

Introducing, Caylix Baudelaire, isn't she adorable?

Introducing, Lennox Baudelaire, more blonde hair, where is the blonde hair coming from?!?

Ainsley *Nom Nom Nom*

Ainsley: "I think that plant is staring at me..."

Caylix: "I'm watchin' you, lamp."
The Baudelaire's learn to be strange early in life, don't they?

Like father, like son.
Lynus is by far the most outgoing Sim out of all of the Baudelaire's.

Ainsley: "Did I remember to wash my plate after I used it?"

Caylix: "Ooohh.. shiny."

Lennox *Stares*
This kid kind of creeps me out, she just sits and stares all of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment