Friday, February 24, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Introducing Generation 9

And with this chapter I bring you the first baby of generation 9!


Introducing, Caden Baudelaire!

Caslyn: "Yes! So this means I succeeded and I get cake right?"


Once Caden has a birthday, yes, you will get cake.

Caslyn: "Let's see, she is one day old so I have six Sim days, am I right?"

Nova: "Come here my pretty little hamster, let's play..."

What is seen cannot be unseen, I feel bad for Piper because it looks like something horrible popped up on her screen.

Heather: "Hey there my little baby, you are so cute I could just snuggle you all day!"

Dreyfus: "I am not in the mood for you right now Nova."

Heather: "Yes, yes, yes!"
Caslyn: "Let's just get this over with already."

Please contain your excitement Heather, you look like you are going to explode from the excitement.

Cylee made it home from school just in time to get one horn blow in!

*Sparkles*

Caden is Skyler's clone!


Caden: "I'm cute and I know it!"

Caden: "Oh my gosh, what is this crazy lady about to do?!?"

Eureka *Snickers*


Hey little puppy, get away from her, I know what you are about to do and I do NOT approve!

Eureka: "Mwahaha, I am using my puppy powers!"

Eureka: "Knock down the innocent toddler, challenge completed!"

Caden was right back to her happy, cute self.


Caden: "Want a boogie?"

*Sparkles*

Cylee: "Yes, I love sparkles!"

*More Sparkly Fun*

Here is the pretty Eureka!
I think she looks just like Dreyfus but has Nova's spots, I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment