Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 83

Happy, playful, running puppies! I can't believe how cute this is.

And fail...

And again... I swear every time Eureka runs she falls.

The food dish is bigger than she is!

*Can't contain excitement!*
The first baby of generation 9 is on the way, I can't wait to see this little one and the Baudelaire's are one step closer to generation 10!!!

I'm so glad that Eureka got Nova's spots, I love her!

Karli *Shreds rug into a million pieces*
No, not my rug!

Cylee: "Karli is destroying something, she is destroying something!"

Cylee: "I just saw Karli destroying the rug, I think we are going to have to move her so she doesn't destroy everything we own."
Heather: "What kind of family have I gotten myself involved with?"

The arrival of generation 9 is getting closer and closer!

Caslyn: "Oh my gosh, I just felt something move!"

*Om nom nom nom*

Eureka: "Come here Daddy, let me give you kisses."

Karli: "Play with me Daddy, play with me!"
Dreyfus: "Alright, now I get to be crazy!"

Heather: "Oh it hurts! I think I ate something that I shouldn't have!"
Caslyn: "Oh I'm sure you're fine, just lay back down."

Caslyn: "Honey, these curtains look amazing!"
Heather: "Really?! I'm in labor over here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment