Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 85

Eureka: "I think I smell something, there was food here!"

Jaxen: "Look at all of my sparkly fun, now I can have sparkles without waiting until someone's birthday!"

Jaxen: "It's so pretty, my pretty sparkles."

Cylee: "What is going on? Do I... I smell sparkles!"

Caslyn: "Hey there Caden, did you know you look just like your Grandma when she was your age?"
Caden: "Daddy is a weirdo, I don't look just like Grammy."

Eureka: "Your ear smells so good, let me keep sniffing."

Caslyn: "Alright Caden, I'm going to walk back a few steps and I want you to walk towards me, okay?"

Caslyn: "And... GO! You can make it, I know you can!"

Caden: "I think I'm going to fall over!"

It looks like Caden learned to walk!
Caden: "I think that kitty is following me."
Fallyn *Stalks*

Caden: "What do you think you are looking at?"

Caden: "U jelly of my musical abilities?"

You didn't win the heir vote so it's time for you to have your birthday and get out.
Leighland: "I wish I could stay, there is enough beds, why can't I stay?"

Heather: "Yay! I've never experienced so many birthdays until I moved in here and I love them!"

Caslyn: "Are you serious?!? There is a birthday going on over there,  I would have never guessed!"

Lookin' good Leighland.
I'm not sure where he gets his looks from, all I know is he has Brysen's eyes.

Caden: "This is just getting strange, why are these people always holding me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment