Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 69

Yes you ARE seeing double!
Kieran and Brysen welcomed two babies into the Sim world, introducing Alex and Ella Baudelaire!

Grandma Lennox loves her grandbabies.

We can't forget about the other grandbaby, today is Piper's birthday!

As usual the Baudelaire's have come half dressed and ready for the birthday.

Just a bunch of weirdos, birthday crazed weirdos.

Here is Piper all grown up, I swear I am looking at Lennox when she was her age.

Everyone is enjoying their birthday cake, I think they prefer that over any other meal.

It looks like the first baby of generation 8 is on its way!

Gia: "S-t-r-e-t-c-h...."

It looks like Lenn-- I mean Piper has woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Eugh, teenage mood swings.


The Baudelaire's made a few changes to their house, they added a sunroom and a balcony.

Ella *Screams*
Brysen: "Why do you make us do this?"

Piper *Chows Down*
Parker *Stalks*

Piper: "It's my turn to stalk now, go ahead and eat your sandwich."

Skyler: "Eugh my back, this pregnancy is killing me."

Skyler: "Why do you make us do this?"

Skyler: "I love it anyways, I can't wait for my baby to get here."

It's getting closer!

Fallyn's birthday is here!
Fallyn *Sparkles out of the butt*

The baby Fallyn is all grown up now! He looks just like Bleeker but with a little bit of white from his Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Fallyn is farting sparkles as he levitates. No, no. Knowing this family, it's not weird at all... Even for an animal! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely not strange for the Baudelaire's, that makes him fit in even better. ^_^

      Delete