Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 50

Today is Rileh's birthday but she doesn't look too happy about it.

Lucy and the rest of the Baudelaire's are though, they love birthdays.

I don't think there has been one birthday where everyone has been completely dressed, they love to run around half naked.

Rileh: "It's my birthday!!!"

I think she looks more like Lucy, she is beautiful!

Kieran has everyones attention, she is always being held or snuggled.

Even crazy Uncle Lynus loves little Kieran.

Every time Lanica wakes up and Lucy is still sleeping she will go upstairs and wake her up.
Lanica: "Kitty wakes you up."

Another Baudelaire baby is on the way! Rileh is going to have a little brother or sister!

Kieran: "Nom nom nom."

Skyrim's birthday is only a day away so Lennox decided to give her a bath for her birthday.
Lennox *Scrubby Scrubby*

Skyrim is getting old, I don't want anything to happen to Skyrim.

Lucy is HUGE, I hope there is only one bun in the oven.

Lucy decided to start teaching Kieran to walk.


Right in the middle of things Lucy went into labor.
Kieran: "Teach me to walk, lady."

Rileh: "Haha, my Mom is in labor!"
What are you laughing about?! You are the one in your underwear.

Boy or Girl? Do you think there is more than one Baudelaire baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment