Friday, March 16, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 92

Cylee: "So what do you do for a living? Where do you live? Why have I never seen you around before?"

Presley: "You sure do get straight to the questions, don't you? Well, I'm currently unemployed because I just moved into town, I'm renting a room from someone down the block right now but I'm hoping to find a house soon and maybe... a relationship with someone."
Cylee *Blushes*

Cylee: "Shazam! I present you with these beautiful purple flowers straight out of thin air!"
Presley: "There's a bee!!!"

Things are moving rather fast, aren't they???

Cylee: "Oh yeah, he's hooked... now time to reel him in."
Slow it down, lady.

Cylee: "I know I've only asked you a handful of questions, known you for a little while and have no idea what your last name is but... will you marry me?"
Presley: "Oh. My. Gosh! It's so sparkly, yes!!!"

Cylee: "I can't believe I just proposed to Presley, I'm not ready for marriage!"
Oh please don't faint like you always do.

Attikus is settling in well, he found his favorite spot already!

No, no, this can't be... this never ends well!

Piper *Gasps*


Rest In Peace: Parker Baudelaire
He just couldn't make it much longer without his precious Skyler. Parker was a well accomplished writer, great father and an inspiration to all of Appaloosa Plains, he will be missed.

Cylee: "Are you going to move?"
Presley: "Nah, I like it right here."

One day here and the Baudelaire's have already rubbed off on Presley. Wow, their craziness really works fast.

Cylee: "I live with a bunch of loons but on a side note, how do you like my room all decked out in purple?"

Cylee: "Rubby, rubby, I've got a baby in my tummy."

Cylee: "I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy, I'm scared to be a mommy!"


You're scared of everything.

Welcome to the family, Presley Porter (Now Baudelaire)!
I'm sure you will make a great and crazy addition to the already over crowded house!

No comments:

Post a Comment