Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 89

Piper: "Where is Eureka? I can't find her, where is she?!"
Eureka: "Down here you goober!"

Skyler: "You caught me painting, you weren't supposed to see that!"


I see everything.

Jaxen: "You mean you see EVERYTHING???"


I see it all, I control it all.  >:]

Caden: "What are you lookin' at? I'm a pirate in a tree house, what's it to ya?"

Caden! What on earth are you doing in that tree house?!

Nova: "Caden is going to blow the house up!"

Eureka: "Come here, you got a little kibble on your neck there I need to get."

Jaxen: "Alright, lets get this show on the road so I can tear into this cake!"

Cylee: "Oh no, Dad is going to be a old man so that means... I'm about to be used for Baudelaire babies!"

Jaxen: "Being old isn't as sweet as I thought it would be and this party stinks."
It sure looks like everyone else is having a blast, lighten up, old man.

Heather: "Look I'm flying! I hope I don't fall off!"

Pibble: "I swear I just saw a fishy in here!"

No Cylee, NOOO!
Don't give into the stalkers sugary temptations, it will never leave now!

I hope you plan on cooking about a dozen more of those Caslyn, one burger isn't going to feed everyone in this household.

NO! The time has come for our precious Fallyn to leave us! He seems so young and Pibble is older than him and she is still alive, why is this happening?!

I've watched you grow from the moment you sparkled your way into this Sim world, Fallyn. You have been a great kitty and you will be missed so much!


Rest In Peace: Fallyn Baudelaire
December 23, 2011 - February 21, 2012
Even though Fallyn is just a virtual cat he holds a special place in my heart because he was born the day that my real life 10 year old Dachshund passed away.

The Grim Reaper decided to stick around for a little while. Why? I have no idea.
Caden, have you lost your mind?!? You never do that to the Grim Reaper, you are actually playing with death!

Caden: "Haha, Mr. Grim Reaper, I got you!!"
Oh no, don't laugh, don't make the situation more stressful!

Caden: "I'm sorry Mr. Reaper, I didn't mean to."
Grim Reaper: "Yeah, sure you didn't, kid. Just remember, I'm coming for you one day."
Caden: "Sure you are, I think you're just all talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment