Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 4

And yet another girl.. Maybe with the next generation the Baudelaire's will invest in some apples.
Meet the last baby of the second generation, Everleigh Baudelaire!

Reality of having 6 kids quickly set in after Everleigh was born. 3 kids, 2 toddlers and a newborn.
Emily: "Eugh! Why do I have to do this?!"
Because you did the woohoo with your husband too many times!

Jake: "La la la la, I can't hear you! My painting is wayyy better than anyone elses in town."

Jake is spending a little quality time with Mia and Rhyann in between work and the younger girls.

Birthday time again! Come one and come all, it is time for Brodeigh and Kyla to age up.

I think Brodeigh is my favorite yet, do I smell heir to the next generation?

Kyla is just as beautiful, the green in her hair kind of clashes with the purple dress though, doesn't it?
Just completely ignoring the fact that her sisters were asleep, Mia gets out of bed and starts twirling that annoying birthday thing. Birthday time again!

Mia Baudelaire.. She is very pretty!

Lleyne Baudelaire.. She reminds me a lot of Emily.

Rhyann Baudelaire.. The red kind of makes her look mean, right?

Mia: "Shhh.. What we have here is a red-haired sister grazing at the dinner table.."
Kyla: "Oh wow! Now this is fun!"
Brodeigh: "Pffft.. I could do this in my sleep."

Rhyann is starting to worry me, she looks pretty mean. Hopefully she doesn't set any booby traps.
The baby of the bunch! Everleigh Baudelaire, I love this toddler, her and Brodeigh will be a close race to heir.



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mia's hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite hairs, I used to use it all the time. :P

      Delete
    2. Where is Mia's hair from? I love it - is it from an EP/SP or is it CC? xxx

      Delete
    3. It's CC, the creator is Newsea from The Sims Resource. I think the name of the hair is "Holic" so if you Google "Newsea Holic" you can find the download. ^_^

      Delete
  2. How did you get all the different eye and hair colors? Was it all just random?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The different colored eyes were random, some of the kids got green eyes from their dad and some of them got blue eyes from their mom, I put highlights in their hair based on the color of the outfit I planned on putting them in. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I knew it would be another girl!!

    ReplyDelete