Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 369

I guess Indi never finished teaching Bentley how to walk.

He figured it out fast though!

Benelli: "Bet you can't catch me."

Benelli: "Nobody can."

Bristol: "He's doing stuff again."

Bristol: "There's no way he will break those boards."

Melody: "I will do 200 pushups, I WILL!"

Bristol: "I'm surrounded by crazy people!"

Phoenix: "I haven't used this in a while, I wonder if it still works."

I guess it does!

Phoenix: "That's not what I wanted."

Xander must miss the future.

Xander: "Wrong button!!! I went into the past!"

Xander: "Whew, that was scary."

Phoenix is pregnant again!"

Phoenix decided to take Bentley to the park so Kato went with them.

It's going to be a fun day.

Bentley: "I could ride on this all day."

Kato: "I want to play fetch!"

Phoenix: "Time to get off for a minute so I can play fetch with Kato."

Kato is a very happy doggy now!

Phoenix: "That did not go as planned."

Phoenix: "Maybe I need a new wand."

Bentley: "I want food!!!"

Bentley: "I'm tired of this milk!"

Good doggy, Benelli!

Melody: "I'm not going to look like you, am I???"

Phoenix: "No, I've been practicing. I promise."

Melody: "You promised me!"

This area stays nice and toasty for the pets.

Baby #2 is on the way!

Bentley: "I wanted to be the only child!"

Bentley: "Am I not enough for you?!"

Phoenix gets stuck unclogging the toilets all the time.

Kato: "Play with me!"

Phoenix has been working hard to complete her LTW.

She spends almost all day practicing her magic.

Phoenix: "ALL DAY. My back is killing me."

Phoenix: "This won't hurt at all."

That toadally didn't hurt.

I guess she will just practice ever spell on that poor woman.

Frog Lady: "Please, I don't want to be another animal."

Phoenix: "Eww, I didn't mean to do that."

Phoenix: "I'm ready to go home."

Phoenix: "One more good spell to end the day."

At least one Sim is happy.

Phoenix wanted to come home to this?!

Kato is a creepy stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment