Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 367 (Introducing Generation 33!)

It's such a pretty evening to fly!

Phoenix is getting much better at it too.

I guess I spoke too soon.

Yep, too soon.

Xander can't stay on his feet either.

I guess that means it's time for bed!

Phoenix: "You're a cute little thing, we don't have things like you back at home."

Xander: "Come to bed!"

Phoenix: "He calls me to bed and then goes to sleep before I get here!"

Ooooh, could this be the first future baby?!

Phoenix: "You already know the answer to that."

You can't forget to practice your magic even if you are in the future!

Phoenix: "These are cool plants, I'll get some for Brenner to plant."

Phoenix: "I wonder what this is."

Phoenix: "I probably don't want to know."

The first pop!

Xander: "I found some cool nanites to add to our bug collection!"

Phoenix: "But... they're not bugs?"

Xander: "I can't wait to meet our baby."

Xander: "Hello in there! Daddy is ready to see you."

Phoenix: "I think he heard that because he's about to be born!"

The first baby of the future and the first baby of generation 33 is a boy! Introducing, Bentley Baudelaire!

Phoenix: "You're going to spend a little bit of time in the future, you're a lucky little boy."

Xander: "I wanted to feed him!!!"

Xander loves being a daddy.

*Sparkles*

He looks just like Xander!

Seriously, he's his clone. I'm not complaining, he's cute!

Xander: "Even future toddlers have to learn how to use the potty."

Bentley: "Do we speak a different language in the future?"

I wish I could pinch those cheeks!

Phoenix: "Boop, I got your nose."

Bentley: "I wonder what she did with my nose."

Bentley: "Will she ever give it back?!"

Phoenix: "I didn't take his nose!"

Bentley: "This milk matches my hair."

Xander: "Good night, don't let the nanites bite."

Bentley: "One more story?"

So peaceful. 

That didn't last long.

Bentley: "I want milk!"

Phoenix: "I can't get any sleep around here."

They're officially married!

Phoenix is missing home so I guess it's time to return.

The future was fun! They will definitely be back.

Xander: "Wow, I arrived in one piece."

Phoenix: "Ugh, that was a rough landing."

Bentley: "This place looks so different!"

Indi: "My grandbaby, you're so cute. This is home, I will show you around."

No comments:

Post a Comment