Monday, August 2, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 370

Bentley: "Why is your hair green?"

Phoenix: "All of these years and I've never thought about that."

Phoenix: "WHY is my hair green???"

Phoenix: "Good night, why is your hair blue?"

Templeton is back for a visit!

Kato: "I don't want the ghost dog eating my food."

Phoenix is getting bigger!

Bristol: "Phoenix is having another baby?! I thought I was heiress!"

Melody: "I don't care who the heiress is, I just like this music!"

Toucan: "She should stop dancing, her moves suck."

Phoenix: "Look, Bentley. I won the lottery!"

Phoenix: "I'm rich!"

You were already rich.

Phoenix won $1,000,000 from a lottery ticket!

Phoenix: "Stop peeing in my yard!"

Phoenix: "Uh oh, it's time."

It's another boy! Introducing, Jameson Baudelaire!

Brenner: "He's adorable."

*Sparkles*

He IS adorable! Xander's hair color must be dominant.

I love the little mohawk!

I think Phoenix and Xander need to have a dozen more.

Someone is a little too short for the toy box. 

Phoenix: "You can do it, I saw you trying to walk earlier!"

Phoenix: "You did it! I knew you could."

Brenner: "Hehehehe, I have some evil plans for our guests."

Brenner: "Not this again."

Brenner: "Let's not waste any time, here you go!"

Grim: "This has to end one day, old man."

Bentley: "Where did my toy go?"

It looks like Bentley is a witch like his mom!

Phoenix: "You're daddy's clone with my witch abilities."

Jameson is an awesome sleeper.

Bentley: "It's my birthday!"

*Sparkles*

He's still just as cute!

Indi: "Our house is flooding!!!"

Ellis: "I should have hired a repairman!"

Ellis: "Never fix the dishwasher with standing water around it."

Jameson: "So are we going to learn how to talk?"

Jameson: "I already know how to talk though."

Ellis! Did you not learn?!

I don't think he will survive this time!

Phoenix: "I just wanted to wash dishes!"

Ellis didn't make it, he will be missed so much!

Ellis Baudelaire

 October 25, 2015 - April 16, 2016 

Toucan never stopped cleaning himself during the whole death.

Melody likes to go swimming with her clothes on, me too.

Gnome: "Stop swimming with clothes on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment