Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 364

The living room has a nice view for homework.

Bristol: "There's a nice view from my submarine too."

*Sparkles*

Toucan aged up! He's the kitty heir.

He's fascinated with all of the bugs.

Toucan: "I never noticed them as a kitten."

Toucan: "I never noticed this thing either."

Toucan: "Is it alive?"

Templeton is still my favorite Baudelaire dog ever.

Brenner: "Well, Grim is here to take him from you."

I'm so upset! I wish I would have lengthened my dog lifespans to keep him with us longer.

Templeton Baudelaire
October 20, 2015 - April 12, 2016

Minty: "This means I'm next."

Brenner: "Cover your ears!"

I wonder what shape it is!

It's so pretty!

Brenner: "I want to do a dozen more!"

I'm not sure what these two are doing but they need to go somewhere else to do it.

I bet they did this.

Phoenix: "I like to warm my buns."

I bet she will have some toasty buns soon.

Phoenix: "Nope, I'm a master inventor."

Toucan likes the heat from the laptop.

Novak: "Ummm, is this right?"

Phoenix: "Get out of my yard!"

Sim: "I'm frozen solid, I can't move."

Just go away!

I'm getting tired of all of these random sims around here.

Brenner: "Get the piggy!"

Brenner: "He got the piggy, hahahaha!"

Kato: "I didn't mean to."

Minty was right, she was next.

Minty Baudelaire
January 14, 2016 - April 12, 2016

Brenner: "This chair feels evil."

Phoenix: "Why does he make everything evil?"

Phoenix: "You came back, Templeton!"

Templeton couldn't stay away from Phoenix for long!

Templeton: "I missed you!"

Harloe: "Why do all of the pets like HER?"

This is Indi's final show!

She brought out the fire ring to impress everyone! She completed her LTW, it wasn't easy being a single mom but she did it.

Indi: "So I never have to work again, right?"

Sweet ghost doggy.

Phoenix: "I didn't do this."

Felix: "Please don't ask."

It's a nice evening in Hidden Springs!

It's not very nice for that guy.

Sim: "These sims are mean!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! Can I ask how you got the fire pink? Is it CC? I've missed catching up with the legacy! ❤️

    ReplyDelete