Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 366

Benelli: "I got it, I got it!"

Benelli: "I almost have it!"

Oooh, so close.

Phoenix: "What is this?"

Benelli: "What do you mean? That's a portal."

Xander: "Why is there a portal in our yard?!?!"

Xander: "I don't like this."

Xander: "I don't like it at all."

Phoenix: "Whoa! Who are you?"

Emit: "I'm Emit Relevart, I'm here to take you into the future."

Xander: "Oh man, it's hot out here."

Xander: "We can time travel!!!"

Brenner: "Look over there."

Emit: "Where?"

Brenner: "Just keep looking."

Emit: "Ahh! Why did you do that?!"

Phoenix: "I don't think this is safe!"

Phoenix: "I guess there's no turning back now though."

Phoenix: "Whoa, it actually worked."

Phoenix: "We traveled to the future!"

Xander: "I told you this was a bad idea."

Phoenix: "Why? We're alive."

Xander: "But we left all of our fancy furniture at home."

Emit did find one thing that they have at home, the pool table!

Phoenix: "The future is awesome!"

Phoenix: "I take that back, the future is NOT awesome!"

Phoenix: "Flying makes me sick."

Not sick enough to turn down a kiss though.

Xander went around town meeting descendants, I hope their future kids are pretty like her!

Phoenix decided to explore the bot emporium.

Phoenix: "Would you like an upgrade?"

Phoenix: "I wonder what mom would think if I brought you home."

She might be in the future but there's nothing like old fashioned traveling.

Phoenix: "Maybe I should get one of those fancy space cars..."

Phoenix: "It would be nice if he would stop staring at me!"

Phoenix: "Hey, have you ever thought about what it was like to woohoo in a hot tub?"

Xander: "No, why???"

I guess that answers that question.

Time traveling was a great idea!

Phoenix: "We can hang this picture when we get home so we never forget this trip."

Phoenix: "Turn around and kiss me."

Xander: "DONE."

Phoenix: "I think this will be the first time this has ever happened in the future, possibly the only time."

Xander: "What?"

Phoenix: "I wanted to ask you to marry me, in the future. Well, we will be married in the past too."

Xander: "Yes! I can't wait to be your husband."

And I can't wait for babies.

This place is so pretty.

I could take pictures all day.

Xander: "I wonder if he knows that food is spoiled."

Future Guy: "It's spoiled?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment