Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 365

He looks so bored.

Novak: "I am, she's boring."

Melody: "Giddy up!"

Brenner is actually being sweet, he's reading the twins a bedtime story.

In the wrong beds of course but at least he's being sweet.

Gross, find somewhere else to do that.

Nothing like grooming yourself and then passing out.

It's time for the oldest twins to age up! It's weird that my heiress will be having kids soon and there's still 5 other kids in the household.

Bristol: "I thought you were having a birthday?"

Phoenix: "He is, he's holding it up!"

Double birthday fun!

Make a wish!

Felix: "I wish I didn't have to grow up."

Me too, Felix.

At least he grew up handsome! Now get out.

*Sparkles*

Harloe and Aurora must think they're the heiresses. 

Phoenix: "Well they thought wrong."

It's an eventful day, Kato found a purple dog outside.

I wonder who it could be?

Benelli: "My name is Benelli, I'm the new mate!"

Phoenix decided to visit the park, she noticed this cute but grumpy guy when she got there.

And the aliens parked across the street.

Phoenix: "My name is Phoenix Baudelaire, I'm looking for a husband."

Xander: "I've heard about the Baudelaire family!"

Xander: "Have I been chosen to be a spouse?!"

Phoenix: "Maybe, if you tone down the excitement."

Xander: "I just knew I loved you the moment I saw you."

Kid: "Get a room."

Kid: "Look at me, I like kissing people in public places."

Xander: "Wow, please tell me you want to get married right now!"

Harloe: "They will never know I did it."

Ellis: "Harloe set a booby trap."

Cadienne: "How could she?"

Novak is strange, he swims with all of his clothes on, I admit that I do the same though.

Fantasia: "I swim with all of my fur on."

Fantasia was a great kitty spouse, he will be missed!

Fantasia Baudelaire
January 10, 2016 - April 12, 2016

Brenner: "I love you, Grim."

Brenner: "That doesn't mean you can try to kiss me!"

Harloe: "Want to see my gross video?"

Grim: "No, no thanks."

Phoenix is going to impress him with a hot dog eating contest.

I get sick with one hot dog, I would have to lay down on the ground after eating that many.

Xander: "I won! I would say something inappropriate but I won't."

Phoenix: "I can't believe I lost!"

Phoenix: "I don't like losing!"

Phoenix: "I'll be mad about that for months."

Xander: "She needs to get over it."

Benelli won't be staying long, she's just here to have puppies with Kato.

Phoenix is ready to take over and have generation 33 babies!

And Xander is going to contribute some good genetics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment