Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 291

Brenner has been trying to keep up with his garden, he made a harvester to make it a little easier. 

Brenner: "That's right, I'm about to harvest all these plants in a few minutes!"

Milo is being taken from us!

Milo Baudelaire
December 23, 2014 - March 31, 2015

Clementine: "I think it's baby time."

Clementine: "This hurts even worse the second time!"

Clementine had another blue boy! I have a feeling the blue skin will haunt me forever.

Introducing, Ridley Baudelaire!

Clementine: "I don't care if all of my babies are blue, I'll love them."

Brenner: "And of course I will be stuck taking care of them."

Ierik: "Hmmm, I think I see an odd flying object in the sky."

Kip is so adorable when he's sleeping!

It's party time!

*Sparkles*

Of course, another clone! I don't mind though, he's adorable and derpy.

Clementine: "Are you derpy?"

Ridley: "Maybe..."

Clementine: "Ridley, it's time to go inside, you've been playing long enough."

Ridley: "NO!"

Clementine: "You don't say no, it's time for dinner."

And it's time for grandpa Brenner to teach Ridley how to talk!

He's catching on pretty quick, look at those big blue eyes!

Hemingway is always hunting gems!

Pregnant with baby #3!

Ridley: "You're pregnant again???"

Brenner: "Just holding my invisible baby."

Brenner: "My evil invisible baby, mwahahaha!!!"

*Sparkles*

Cutie! He's growing so fast.

*Sparkles*

Kip aged up! I'm in love with his colors.

*Sparkles*

Egon aged up too! He looks a lot like Frostwind.

Yuck! Let's get away from him.

This isn't much better, cats can be gross.

Kip: "I'm not gross, I'm cleaning myself."

Kip: "Now you may pet me."

These cats are getting stranger by the second.

Brenner: "Does stranger mean more evil?"

Clementine: "You're going to be a big brother again!"

Oliver: "Oh, yayyy..."

Oliver: "Can you read me a bedtime story?"

Clementine: "Then the old man took over the world with his evil plans, the end. Wait... this must be your grandpa's book, we need to keep an eye on him."

Clementine: "Goodnight, sweetie."

Kip is dreaming of fishies!

1 comment: