Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 287

Brenner had to stop being evil for a minute to kiss Sundance.

Frostwind: "You're going down, piggy toy!"

Frostwind: "I'm going to shred you!"

Frostwind: "This thing won't shred!"

I don't know who did this but they need to come back and clean it up.

Frostwind and Fester have decided to have kittens! Or I decided, they had to.

I heard the lullaby, kittens are on the way!

Frostwind is so proud of herself!

A much needed nap.

Ierik: "Ready to party and eat cake?"

Brenner: "I'm going to throw his cake away and ruin the party, mwahaha!"

Ierik: "I wish... grandpa wasn't so evil."

Aww, he's shy!

My game crashed after Clementine aged up so I forgot to get a picture of her.

Clementine: "This is a little awkward to say so I'm just going to spit it out. I've grown very attached to you over the years and I have something I need to get off of my chest..."

Ierik: "Wait just a minute, we've known each other for so long and I think I know what you're going to say so I want to ask you something first. Remember, if you aren't comfortable with this question we can forget about it and act like it never happened."

Clementine: "Okay, deal."

Clementine: "Ierik, why are you getting down on one..."

Ierik: "In my heart, I always knew I would marry you one day. You were dropped on our doorstep for a reason, it was fate. We already know every little thing about each other so why should we wait another minute, I want to ask you something and I'm okay if you say no. Clementine, will you marry me?"

Clementine: "I can't believe it, YES! My answer is yes!!!"

Ierik: "I can't believe you're going to be my wife!"

Clementine: "We're getting married!"

Ierik: "I love you, Clementine, I've always loved you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Not many couples can say they've spent almost their entire lives together."

Lovebirds!

They didn't want to waste another minute, they decided to have a quick and private wedding.

Ierik: "I love you, my beautiful wife."

Clementine: "I love you too, Ierik!"

They're just so cute together, now get started on those babies!

Well, I guess you could beat each other with pillows first.

Pillow fighting wasn't the first thing I did after getting married but now I'm wishing it was since they're having so much fun!

After pillow fighting they booked a trip to Champs Les Sims!

And Ierik left Clementine alone at the home base to go on adventures.

It's so beautiful here!

I've been looking for those forever! Time to send Clementine to catch them.

I guess she forgot about being left alone on her honeymoon.

Clementine: "Look how pretty they are."

Clementine also collected a few rocks and gems, her day wasn't wasted.

Clementine: "Yay for rocks and gems!"

Clementine: "I still can't believe I'm married AND on my honeymoon!"

Clementine: "My invisible ring is so pretty."

Now the fun begins, the next generation starts now! 

I can't wait to see their beautiful babies! 

1 comment: