Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 283

It's Zaylee's birthday!

Clementine: "I can't wait to eat cakeeee!"

Zaylee: "Someone say cake?"

Zaylee: "It's my birthday so the whole cake is mine!"

Zaylee is gorgeous!

Brenner: "I'm going to steal her cake! Hehehe."

Zaylee: "Please don't let dad steal my cake!"

Zaylee: "This. Is. Awesome!"

Oh... oh no, not another evil one.

Zaylee: "I love Grim! Mwahahaha!"

Goodbye to our precious Wesker!

Wesker Baudelaire
September 25, 2014 - February 12, 2015

Keinlyn: "I can't believe Wesker is gone!"

Keinlyn: "Wesker was the greatest kitty ever."

It's a beautiful snowy night!

All Baudelaire's are snuggled up and warm.

Snuggled up and snoozing.

I guess someone woke the girls up.

Zaylee: "I wanted the top bunk but Clementine took it!"

Zaylee: "I don't want to sleep on the bottom bunk just because I aged up."

Nice choice in clothes, Loklyn.

Sundance: "Why is dad outside in pants?!"

Sundance: "He's going to freeze!"

After waking everyone up, Zaylee decided to play with the laser thing.

Zaylee: "I love this, I could play with it all day."

Zaylee: "Wait... I have homework to do!"

A mystery snowman popped up, I don't know who made it.

Sundance: "I think I have cracked the snowman mystery!"

It was Clementine!

Pennie: "I want to go outside but it's too cold."

Fester: "I don't want to go outside, I have a litter box to potty in."

Loklyn: "I guess I get to be with my wife again."

I'm so sad to see him go but he missed Sawyer so much!

Loklyn Baudelaire
March 27, 2014 - February 14, 2015

Zaylee: "I already miss grandpa so much!"

Keinlyn: "Who will cook me waffles in the morning?!"

Ierik: "I'll cook waffles, I might burn the house down but I'll cook them."

Milo: "He better not burn the house down."

It's time for Ierik to grow up!

Keinlyn and Zaylee are happy that he won't be an annoying little brother anymore.

Now he's a cute little brother! He was before but he's even cuter now.

His ears popped out a little more, he looks like the men in my family.

It's time for Clementine to age up too!

And I thought I had an awkward smile.

Much better! Clementine is gorgeous.

Ierik: "She's prettier than me!"

Clementine: "Stop, you're making me blush."

2 comments: