Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 344

Leighton loves the new party room, the last house didn't have one.

Indo: "Party room, I want to party."

Cadienne: "You're setting a bad example for my kids."

Leighton wasn't partying, she was working out like she always is.

Indi is working hard on her skills, she's a little genius. 

Indi: "If I was a genius you would get me a bottle."

Indi: "I guess I am!"

Bella: "It's my birthday!"

*Sparkles*

Bella is growing into her eyes! She's looking more and more like Leighton.

Brenner and Cadienne decided to take a break from the twins.

Cadienne: "Look at my foot."

Cadienne: "My foot is gorgeous."

They're such a cute couple.

The Baudelaire's moved to Isla Paradiso!

The view from their backyard is awesome!

Indi: "I wanted to stay in Appaloosa Plains!"

Indi: "This place is too tropical."

Cadienne: "It is not too tropical here! Laggy maybe."

I think there's a bit of a traffic jam here.

Cadienne decided to take Indi out to play in the ocean.

I think she loves it!

Chaos loves her new bed in the new house, it's cozy.

Cadienne: "What is this?"

Cadienne: "How does it work?"

Cadienne: "Whoa! It's a futuristic computer."

Cadienne: "This thing is sweet."

Brenner: "I bet my waffles will be sweeter."

Isla Paradiso is so peaceful at night.

Max likes to groom before bed.

Out of all of the beds in the house he decides to sleep on the floor in the basement. 

Bella: "Say hello to your queen of Isla Paradiso!"

Ellis can break boards but he can't keep up with Leighton.

I hope he can't keep up with her craziness and stink.

Chaos: "You look like you would smell like grapes."

Brenner: "Brushing dogs is evil, hehehe."

Cadienne: "Help, Brenner thinks everything is evil!"

Ellis: "I think I'm almost ready to compete in Shang Simla."

Be quiet before you wake up Cadienne!

Ellis: "Ooops, I didn't realize she was sleeping!"

Stop playing the guitar and get back to painting!

Weston: "That's exactly what I wanted to do!"

The first rain in Isla Paradiso! This world is so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I love that world, but it is so laggy that I can't stand to play for a long time. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete