Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 106

Hurley: "Yes! I didn't blow myself up this time!"

Now this is how I like to see Heartleigh and Peyson... in their clothes and not covered in black stuff from blowing theirself up.

And of course safely playing chess together.

Caden: "Hey Vegas, I kinda need to use that thing."
Vegas: "Just a second, I know I just saw a fish in here..."
Caden: "Ummm... I don't know if that was a fish."

It won't be much longer until the next baby arrives!

Peyson: "Eugh. Do we really need another baby in this house?"
Peyson is just ecstatic about the new baby, can you tell?

Caden: "This hurts soooo bad! Can I change my mind and stop now?!"

Caslyn: "Oh my gosh, the baby is coming! Everybody help Caden to the car so she can go to the hospital, where is everybody?!"
Caden: "It's cool Dad, it's not that big of a deal."

Cylee: "Yay, babiez!"

Caden: "All of these pretty sparkles makes everything so much easier!"

Welcome to the Sim world, Hope Baudelaire!

Caden: "Well, it's another girl."
I see that, rub it in why don't you.

Peyson: "I wish to live in a normal family with normal Sims."
Sorry but I really doubt that will ever happen around here.

Peyson is going to make a beautiful heir and have beautiful Baudelaire babies!

Caden: "Peyson is so pretty!"

Peyson: "These flowers are ugly and they stink, get them out of my face."

Gnomes, they watch you sleep.

Heartleigh: "I see one crazy Sim..."

Heartleigh: "And another crazy Sim so I wish to... get rid of all of the crazies! Just make them disappear, I don't care how you do it."

Heartleigh: "Growing up into your underwear, now that's how you make a statement."

Heartleigh is beautiful! She looks so much like Hurley.

I really can't wait for these two to grow up and take over the next generation.

Caden: "How could anyone leave a piece of cake and not eat it?! That poor lonely cake."

Hey, why don't you two take the lovin' somewhere else, the kids don't want to see that.

Seriously?!
I didn't mean take your lovin' to the time machine.
Caslyn: "Time machine woohoo: It has it's risks but it's so worth it."

Peyson: "Beam me up Scotty."
You know this isn't Star Trek, right?
Peyson: "Oh, right."

Caden: "This. is. so. difficult!"

Heartleigh: "Come at me, bro."

Twixx: "Hello, how are you on this fine evening?"

Twixx: "Wait, what is happening?!"

Twixx transformed into a clone of his Mom, Reagle!

Caslyn: "My granddaughter, you are so precious."

Hurley: "Why is the old guy touching my baby?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment