Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 107

Caden: "You mean I have to throw a party for t-this thing???"
That "thing" is your child and you are forced to throw a party for it.

Caden: "Woohoo! Let's get this party started!"
No... not that kind of woohoo, at least not at Hope's party.

Peyson: "CAKE! I feel like it has been ages since I've had cake!"

*Sparkles*

Hope: "I left you a nice little present in the potty, I hope you like it."

Valiant: "Hey, I brought your newspaper in but do you care? No, of course not."

Cylee: "Why do I get this strange feeling someone is checking me out?"
Hurley *Stalks*

Peyson: "Why do you make me live in a house full of weird stalkers, why?"

Cylee was just outside having fun in the sprinkler when suddenly a wild cow plant appears, it wants to offer some cake... no risk of getting eaten, right?

Cow Plant: "Come here my pretty Sim, I just want to offer you some cake and have a little dinner *cough* I mean talk with you."

Cylee! Don't tease it or fall for it's dirty little cow plant tricks!

Peyson: "I think I'm choking, I'm choking! Why isn't anyone helping me?!"

Peyson: "Okay, so I wasn't choking. Don't laugh or I will find you while you're sleeping and hurt you."

Caden: "Hey baby girl, are you ready to get something to eat and play with your toys?"

Hope: "I've never tasted anything this good in my life!"

Hope: "This thing looks weird, I wonder what it does?"

Hope: "Oh. My. Gosh. It makes music!"

Hope: "I wonder what this thing tastes like?"
*Om nom nom nom*

Hope: "I don't think that was such a good idea, it tasted disgusting."

Cylee: "You may be older but you are still looking as good as you have always looked."
Brighton: "Really? Is it my smexy striped jammies?"

Peyson: "Ew ew, my parents are kissing! So disgusting!"

You think your parents kissing is disgusting? Take a look at their toilet.
Peyson: "I take that back, YOU are disgusting."

Caslyn: "Awww man, I think I burned my stupid pie!"

Caslyn: "Yep, I burned my pie."

1 comment: