Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 56

Lennox had another baby girl!


Introducing, Bethany Baudelaire!
It looks like the Baudelaire's are falling back into the routine of having only girls, I can only hope for a boy.

Rileh: "I don't like the looks of this."

Bad Boscoe, bad dog!

It's time for Lennox to become a Young Adult, I know she will be just as beautiful as she is now!

Ahhh, the joys of having a full house of birthday crazed Sims.

Lennox: "Oh no, t-t-this doesn't feel right!"

Lynus: "Cake?"

Rileh: "I cross my eyes at cake!"

Jocelyn: "Mwahahahaha!!!"

Upset stomach or a baby Baudelaire?

Baby Baudelaire!!!
It's official, the first baby of generation 7 is in the making!

Lennox: "CAKE!"
*Gasp*

*Sparkles*

Wow, she looks almost identical to Edwin.

But cuter!

Smelly baby = Sad Sim.

Who doesn't love kitties?

Rileh: "Boo!"
Apparently Rileh doesn't love kitties or... anything else.

Jocelyn: "Eughh."
It must run in the family, Jocelyn doesn't like kitties either.

Generation 7 is almost here, I can't wait!

But Boscoe is patiently waiting.

*Derp*

I wouldn't touch that if I was you, Matthew. After what happened with Everleigh I don't let anyone fix anything in this house, I decided to let Matthew try to fix something since he was good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment