Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 351

Indi is headed to town to buy a bunch of Shang Simla items.

Ellis: "I feel sick, do I have to fight people today?"

Ellis: "Are you ready? I don't think you are."

Lady: "Just watch."

Lady: "I have better moves than you!"

It's a rainy evening in Shang Simla so everyone is staying inside.

Cadienne: "What did you do today?"

Indo: "Nothing."

Cadienne: "You're supposed to enjoy yourself while we're here."

Indo: "Staying inside is what I want to do, Mom!"

I am Indo.

Cadienne: "Wow, there's aliens here."

Cadienne has spent most of the vacation reading.

Indi: "Stop picking on me!"

Indo: "Never!"

Indi: "Brothers are mean."

Is beating someone in the head with a pillow mean?

Indi: "I guess he's not THAT bad."

Cadienne: "I have a feeling they're up to something."

Indi: "You're disgusting!"

Indi: "Get away from me."

What is Lynk doing here?!

Ellis took a break to spend time with his kids.

And then he was back to work on his LTW.

This place is spooky!

So that means we will explore it!

Ellis: "HEY! You're my final challenge, come over here!"

And within days, Ellis completed his LTW! That didn't take long, now what will he do?

Ellis: "I'm finally done???"

Brenner: "Welcome home, hehehehe."

Templeton: "Why did you leave us here with him?"

Juno: "Glad to see you home!"

Someone doesn't even care.

Lemmie loves this thing!

Juno: "Can I use the cat tree?"

Brenner: "Who put so much laundry in here?!"

Cadienne: "I did it."

I missed Chaos' death, I hate that I missed it!

Chaos Baudelaire
October 17, 2015 - January 19, 2016

Juno: "I wanted to get to know grandma."

Indo: "Seeing the puppy sad makes me sad."

Brother love!

Stop that!

The gnome is jammin'.

Indi: "I'm finally aging up!"

Indi: "Then mom can't tell me what to do!"

*Sparkles*

Indi is a young adult and ready to take over.

Indi: "I'm heiress?!?!"

Indi: "I'm not ready for that responsibility."

Indo: "It's my turn!"

Indo: "So, ladies... like what you see?"

Indi: "He's so awkward!"

Indi: "It makes me sad."

Indi's traits!

3 comments:

  1. When's the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But-but! I really wanted to see both the imaginary friends become real 😭😭😭 I really love seeing them become real and it's soooo rare that they even age up /once/ let alone 3 times 💔

    ReplyDelete