Friday, October 6, 2017

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 350

That's a beautiful view!

Yeah, it's just creepy.

Minty: "Get out of our house!"

Cadienne is chugging the coffee before work.

Minty is finally having her puppies!

She had two boys, they're the cutest puppies!

I love their markings.

Minty: "I have two puppies to care for now."

Cadienne: "Puppies, sweet!"

This little boy is Juno!

And this is Kato! I don't know which one I like more.

Templeton is a good daddy!

Kato: "I'm ready for my nuzzles!"

And off they go!

Bella: "Can you get rid of my ghosts?"

They're pooped after running around all day.

Look at that tiny nub tail!

Kato got a long tail.

Clean yourself somewhere else!

Indi: "What is Minnie doing?"

Indi: "It's disgusting."

So much puppy spam! I can't help it, they're cute.

Kato loves watching the minor pets.

Brushy brushy.

Indi: "Ahhhhh!"

Indi: "Now I'm soaked!"

Indi: "Indo did it, I know he did."

The puppies are so good at peeing outside!

And adorable while doing it.

Hard at work!

Indo: "Mom is hunting ghosts???"

Minty is making her morning grooming rounds.

Her puppies are always well groomed.

And happily chewing on toys.

Templeton: "Pet me!"

Weston: "I'll pet him."

Kato's traits!

It's time for Ellis to finish his LTW! He took the family on vacation.

Indi: "I like it here."

Ellis: "I don't!"

2 comments:

  1. So will Kato be the dog heir? I like him the best, but they are both too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kato too but Juno is very cute.

    ReplyDelete