Sunday, August 8, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 371

Xander: "Ahh! Who did this?!"

Xander: "I bet it was Brenner..."

Phoenix: "Bet you can't look as goofy as me."

All Baudelaire kids get an early start on their skills.

Baby #3?!

Xander: "We have two, isn't that enough?"

Jameson: "Yeah, I can be heir!"

Cadienne: "Something weird is happening."

Cadienne: "Oh, is this what's happening?"

Cadienne Baudelaire

 August 10, 2015 - April 16, 2016

Templeton: "I'm sleepy, I think I'll rest right here."

I miss Templeton.

Kato: "I don't think I've sniffed you yet."

The bump is growing!

The family just grew too, Brenner found a snake!

Brenner: "I hope it's an evil snake!!!"

Even ghosts need to be comfortable.

Jameson likes to rip the heads off of the dolls.

Phoenix: "He likes to do what?!"

Xander: "What are you doing?"

Phoenix: "Having a baby."

Xander: "My wife is having a baby!"

It's another boy! I usually want a mix but I like having all boys this time. Introducing, Ronan Baudelaire!

It's time for the twins to age up and move out, finally!

Bristol: "Finally? Why do you want to get rid of us?!"

Melody: "Yay, we're finally leaving this crazy house!"

It was hard to let go of Melody and Bristol, I thought about doing double heir.

*Sparkles*

Look at this cutie! We finally have a kid that looks like Phoenix.

Ronan: "So that means I'm the favorite."

Benelli: "The kid is wrong, I'M the favorite."

Xander: "Don't worry, you're the favorite."

He's so adorable!

Gnome: "Get off of my lawn!"

Xander isn't wasting any time, it's time to potty train Ronan.

And then it's time for a milk break.

Bentley: "I can never beat this game!"

The gnomes are starting to take over again.

Xander: "Can you say gnome?"

Ronan: "Those are the creepy things, right?"

Xander: "Well, yes but there's also the creepy ice cream truck and the imaginary friends."

Bentley: "I finally passed that level!"

Ronan: "I left something in the potty!"

Let's see if he's a witch too!

I bet he is.

Yep! I love witch babies.

Ronan: "Bring my toy back!"

Ronan: "I love my dino."

Phoenix: "Let's have one more baby."

 I bet it will be a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment