Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 264

Whoops, she almost made it!

Whisker: "I made it to my food without tripping!"

Novie: "You're such an adorable little kitty, yes you are!"

Emilia: "Eww, adorable kittens stink."

Cassie: "That was me... not the kittens."

Sawyer: "You stink, you're not coming in until you jump into the pool and bathe."

After a long day destroying everything, it was time for a nap.

You can't be mad at that adorable face!

Or this one, she's still dreaming of destroying things.

Cassie: "Those kitties need to stop destroying everything!"

Bird: "Watch out!!!"

Cassie: "That bird almost hit me!"

Samuel: "Hahaha, she almost got hit by the bird!"

It's time for Blake to grow up, I think Sundance is more excited than Blake!

Umm... it's time for a makeover. QUICK.

Much better!

It's also Loklyn and Sawyer's birthday, time for some more elders!

Loklyn is a cute and happy old man!

Loklyn: "Happy? Who said I was happy?"

Pennie: "He looked pretty happy to me."

Sawyer: "All of the attention is on me, perfect."

Sawyer: "My back, it hurts so bad. Will this kid stop blowing in my ear?"

Sawyer: "At least I'm the cutest Sim around here!"

Emilia: "The cutest? I thought I was the cutest!"

It's a snow day for the kids!

Sawyer: "That means they will spend the day cleaning up the house so I don't have to."

Sundance: "Haha, that's what mom thinks."

Sawyer is spending the day writing, she needs to make some money.

Sawyer: "All of that writing has paid off, I have some nice muscles."

Sawyer: "Mom won't move so I can wash these plates."

It's a sad day in the Baudelaire household, it's time to say goodbye to Winslow!

Winslow Baudelaire
March 24, 2014 - September 30, 2014

Blake: "Do you have to take my kitty? Is there a law that requires you to take him?"

Grim: "Wow, it stinks around here, someone needs to bathe or clean."

It stinks but you won't leave.

Novie: "Grim won't get off of our computer, make him leave!"

Want to get rid of leaves and snow? Set them on fire.

Loklyn: "I regret that, I don't want to burn the leaves!"

It won't stop snowing! The kids haven't been to school all week.

The snow doesn't stop the zombies.

Sundance: "I haven't slept in two days, I can't stop playing this game."

Sound familiar?

Sundance hasn't slept but Wesker has been snoozing all day!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! hope to read more of your chapters. I'm going to work on the Payne Legacy today! I haven't played The Sims 2 for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! i wish you post an update everyday :p

    ReplyDelete