Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 261

Emilia: "Let's get you groomed so you look nice and pretty."

Loklyn: "Why did you eat the last piece of cake?!"
Joel: "It wasn't me, I swear!"
Novie: "Oh no, they're fighting again!"

This random boy came home from school with Emilia.

Emilia: "He's cute, I should talk to him and show him my fairy tricks."

Random Boy: "She... She's a fairy?!"

Random Boy: "Hi, little fairy!"

She didn't waste any time, you can tell she's a Baudelaire.

Emilia: "You're not a very good kisser."

Emilia: "He's cute though, I guess I'll date him for now."

Joel's fairy trick backfired on him, this isn't good!

Joel: "Someone help, I'm on fire!!!"

When something goes wrong always hold your hands over your ears and smell your armpit.

Grandma is here to save the day!

Emilia: "Someone save Joel, I don't want to lose my brother!"

Novie: "Um, there's a problem, it's not working!"
Loklyn: "Save him!"

Novie: "But it won't work!"

Novie couldn't get the fire extinguisher to work in time, Joel didn't make it.

This is the first time we've ever lost a kid before they moved out or aged up!

Joel Baudelaire
March 30, 2014 - September 24, 2014

Random Boy: "I'm never visiting this house again."

Of course, I don't know what took her so long.

Sundance: "My brother died and my grandma passed out in the same day, this is a horrible day!"

Meanwhile in the entry... Winslow is aging up!

He's old and gray but still adorable.

All of the pets piled into the spare bedroom to sleep.

Now I know why, look how cute this little ghost doggy is!

Samuel: "Where did the ghost doggy come from?"

Novie: "There's a ghost in our house?! I have to find a place to pass out!"

Sundance: "I love bath time!"

Sundance: "Time for some submarine adventures!"

Sawyer is so upset about Joel's death, she is getting even closer to Cassie since she reminds her so much of him.

Omelette: "You gonna share that, right?"

It's a rainy fall day but that's not stopping Sundance from having some fun outside.

But first... chores!

Sundance: "Forget the chores, I'm going to play with the leaves."

Sundance: "Weeee!!!"

Sundance: "Yep, that hurt."

Since the plants are freezing outside, Sawyer decided to bring the garden inside.

While Novie repairs beats on the fireplace.

Emilia: "I didn't break the sink but I know I will be blamed!"

Emilia: "Maybe I can act like I used the bathroom upstairs and nobody will know I was the last one in here."

1 comment: