Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 209

Emmie: "How do you expect me to play CHESS??? I've never even played Checkers!"

Emmie decided to take a break from chess and play with Hennah, Hennah loves playing!

Rio: "Candles... be prepared to be blown away."

Rio: "Well, I believe the candles AND everyone else is blown away."

Emmie: "Rio is so stuck up, he doesn't look as good as me."

It's Adalynn's turn! I struggled with the heir decision between her and Emmie, it's so hard to let her pretty face go.

Now it's even harder! Why do all of the kids have to look so good?!

Maisy couldn't stay gone for very long, she came out to party.

Maisy: "Wooo! Ghost parties are even better!"

Adalynn: "Grandma is back... as a GHOST?! I have to get out of here!"

Emmie: "What did I come out here to do again?"

Check the mail.

Emmie: "Now I think I remembered, I'm supposed to build a snowman."

Emmie: "Hmmm, it's a little uneven, I think I need to destroy it."

Emmie: "You're ugly and uneven, get out of my yard!"

I hope she didn't kill the snowman and make a dish out of his carrot nose!

Time to get this evil boy out of here, finally!

He's evil but he's still kind of cute!

Pedobear enjoys the view.

Chelsie is an old lady now and she's still so adorable!

Atley: "Am I still going to be adorable when I'm an old man?"

Chelsie: "My husband better look cute or... or, I don't know what I'll do but he better be cute."

And he's cute, I think he knows it too!

Next up is Emmie! It's time to get started on the next generation as soon as she ages up.

Emmie: "You're saying I'm stuck here and I'm supposed to have a bunch of kids?!"

YEP.

Ean: "Where am I and how did I get here?"

Ean: "Let me leave, this place stinks."

Wrecks: "It doesn't stink, it has a nice big yard to play in."

Ean: "Awww, okay. I guess we will stay."

Emmie: "Go fetch me a cute man to marry."

Wrecks: "I don't know what you're saying, you want to play fetch?"

Ean is going to spend his days fishing since Emmie is going to be a cook, she can cook what he catches.

Ean: "Hi, stranger! Wanna fish with me?"

Wrecks: "Has anyone seen a cute man around here?!"

Maisy: "I'm dead for one week and they let my favorite plant die and replace it with this hideous thing!!!"

Ean: "Wrecks brought me here so are you going to ignore me or talk to me?"

Emmie: "I told him to fetch me a cute man but I guess you'll do."

Emmie: "If this doesn't scare him off then he's a keeper!"

Ean: "I guess I'm a keeper then, right?"

Ean: "This place doesn't stink as much as I thought it did, I've got a pretty lady to make it better."

Emmie: "Flowers! For me?!"

Ean: "I love how your aunt is pretending to eat so she can stalk us."

Our beautiful and wide eyed Emmie is our heiress!

Ean the hot headed cutie might be her future husband! I love his hair and eyes.

Wrecks is the newest doggy in the family, he's adorable!


6 comments:

  1. I love this Legacy the Sims are so easy to become attached too <3 Just out of curiousity where do you get your adorable doggies? I've been looking but I cant seem to find them. I love Ean. He is very charming! And congrats on having a Legacy that spans more than 20 Generations. I'm getting close on my own Legacy. My Sims are on Generation 4 so far. I check back here often and always look forward to the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make all of my dogs, I don't put them up for download but I do have a dog page where I make dogs with someone else if you would like to look at it. :D
      It's Pawsitively Adorable Puppies on Facebook, there's a direct link on the side of my blog.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwn they're so cuuuute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you download Ean hair please, I love his hair ! Your legacy is very good, it is funny, and your dogs are very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. ^_^
      His hair is actually from the University EP, it's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  4. Ok thank you Amber (I didn't know EA do beautiful hair... ^^)
    I love your legacy, and I thank you posting chapter quickly ! And lol the sentence Pedobears enjoys the viw, that's makes me so laugh :)
    And maybe my English isn't perfect, it's because I'm french :D

    ReplyDelete