Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 125

Kassius: "Can you put your paws up in the air like you just don't care?"
We don't want Hershey as strange as you, Kassius.

Kassius: "He actually did it."

Knox: "I know I saw that mailman walk by!"

Kassius: "Come on, give me a kiss, please?"
Carlee *blushes*

Kassius: "You're so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?"
Carlee: "You're so sweet, I love you, Kassius."

It's time for out little creeper's birthday party, Harper is so excited she's about to take off like a rocket!

Mason: "Yes, one step closer to having my own room!"

He looks so much like Harper it's a little creepy.

Harper is the last Baudelaire left from generation 10, she lived a very long life because she was crazy about exercising, she will be missed!

Harper Baudelaire
May 23, 2012 - July 29, 2012

Mason: "Grandma, why did Grandma have to die so soon?!"

Mason took Harper's death the hardest, he cried for days and then finally found comfort with Lyrica.

Riley: "I believe I can flyyyyy!"

As Kassius snoozes away, Lyrica enjoys watching the tv.

Chance: "Ah, yes. My fried chicken is almost done, I can taste its deliciousness now!"

Mason: "I am determined to think of the most awesome birthday wish ever!"

Mason: "I got my wish, want to know what it was? I wished I would look awesome, and I do."

Riley: "I wish I was a stuffed toy again."
Mason: "She will never let me forget turning her real."

Your eyes, your hair... YOU, you're beautiful!
Riley: "I know, right?"

Mason: "Let's see, I've been alive for this many days and I have only so many days until I'm a young adult so how many days do I have left to mooch off my parents?"

Don't let Mason do your taxes.

Knox! Don't hug him, that means you won't get to hug the Baudelaire's anymore! From watching tv with baby Lia to running around with Hershey, Knox has been an amazing addition to the family, he will be missed so much.

Knox Alox Baudelaire
May 24, 2012 - July 30, 2012

Grim Reaper: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray..."

Get out of here you creep, you're making everyone upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment