Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 99

Brighton: "This invisible ring is just so beautiful, I can't take my pink eyes off of it!"

All of the pets are settling in the new house very well!

Vegas: "Must. Destroy. Scratching. Post!"
Pibble: "I've destroyed dozens of these things."

Pibble: "Hello my feathery friend, are you ready to get your feathers whooped?" 

Caden: "I totally dig this new house, it's so roomy and awesome."

Is this a baby bump?!
Yep, baby number 3 is on the way for Cylee!

I didn't even realize the Grim Reaper was here for Pibble until it was too late to see her one last time, we will always miss you, Pibble!

Rest In Peace: Pibble Baudelaire
December 23, 2011 - March 21, 2012
Pibble will always hold a special place in my heart as a virtual kitty because I created her the day my real life Dachshund passed away.

Caden: "No, that is sooo sad. I grew up with Pibble!"


Pibble's death had a huge depressing impact on the whole family for days.


Maddox: "Why, why did this have to happen?!"
Eureka *Howls*

Heather: "Hello my spiky little Hedgehog, I shall name you... Sonic and you are my new best friend!" 

Hurley Fable: "Hey there pretty lady, I see you like the color blue, I do too."
Caden: "Yeah, blue is awesome."

Hurley: "I've only known you for five seconds but your beauty is just captivating, I think I want to kiss you."

And they wasted no time!
You can see the pets getting to know each other in the background too.

Caden: "Why did he kiss me?! His breath smells SO bad, eugh!"

Hurley: "That was so harsh, my breath doesn't smell!"

Caden: "I'm sorry about what I said, why don't we try that kiss again?"
Hurley: "Oh yeah? I like the way that sounds."

Cylee: "I can't wait to add another little bundle of joy to our family, maybe she will like purple like us, Presleigh!"
Presleigh *Nom Nom*

A strange colored dog has found its way inside... I wonder what it wants.

Vegas: "Somebody keeps messing up the food! Must. Organize. Food."

Dreyfus: "That weird colored dog isn't coming near my food."

Jaxen: "So you expect me to walk up all of those stairs?"

Baby time is almost here! Is it just me or does it look like Cylee is a lot smaller this time?

Uhhh... I don't think you should be messing with that.

Hurley: "Umm... I think I mixed the wrong potions."


You think?

What on earth is going on inside that doghouse?!

These two seem to be getting along pretty well and they match! Two blue love birds.

There is too much Woohoo going on around here, who is it this time?!

Crazy Baudelaire birthday time is here once again!


Presleigh: "Lemme have those candles."

*Sparkles*

Cylee: "It's a child now, what will I do with it?!?"

Presleigh: "I am Presleigh Baudelaire and I disapprove of this aging process, age me back down."

I think this crazy haired dude is here to stay so I will let you get to know him, maybe he will be the Dad to generation 10!

And this is his strange dog, Koda!

Brighton: "What am I supposed to do, I don't know what to do!"
Cylee: "Right now you could shut up!"

After a few hours of screaming and I mean Brighton screaming, not Cylee, they welcomed a precious baby girl into the Sim world!


Introducing, Peyson Baudelaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment