Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 100 (Introducing Generation 10!)

Meet Feathers!
He is the Baudelaire's new birdy.

Koda: "Oooh, a pretty birdy."

Vegas: "Time to sharpen up my claws just in case I get a chance to take out that bird... mwahaha."

Koda: "The people got a bird, we need to find a way to get it!"
Dreyfus: "Ahh, yes. Tell me more about this bird."

Cylee: "Look at that goober over there freaking out."

Hurley: "Awesome, I love birthdays!"
I can tell.

Maddox: "Dude, seriously... do you mind?"

Maddox *Thinks*
Presleigh: "Just go already, you know I'm going to beat you no matter what."

*Sparkly Puppy Time*

Eureka: "Where did these things come from?!"
I'm not going to go into that right now, Eureka.

And the Baudelaire's decided to keep this little guy, Kettle!

Such a cutie, I can already picture shredded furniture.

Koda: "I'm a Daddy?!"

Nooo, don't go into the light!

Hurley: "I can tell the baby likes me already, it kicked when I put my hand on your tummy!"

Caden: "Do you ever get this strange feeling that we are being watched?"
Hurley: "Nah, you're just being paranoid."

Caden: "Hurley, we live together, have a family in the making and love each other very much so why don't we make this official..?"
Hurley: "Are you about to do what I think you are about to do?!"

Hurley: "I've dreamed of this day ever since I was a little boy, yes I will marry you, Caden!"

*Does A Happy Dance*
I can't wait until generation 10 is here!

Vegas: "Ahhh... we meet again my feathery friend."

Time for Peyson's birthday!
Umm... Cylee, I think your boobies are squishing Peyson.

Presleigh: "Another birthday? Eugh. If she turns out cute that means I'm out of the race for heir."

Koda: "Birthday, birthday, BIRTHDAY!!!"

Caden: "Puh lease, lets just get this over with and be excited about MY baby."
Brighton: "Hey, that's my baby you're talking about."

Koda: "Okay, I'm a dog and even I know you aren't supposed to leave babies on the floor."

*Sparkles*

LOVE this little girl, I think Peyson will be the next little Heiress on Cylee's side!
Peyson: "Really?!"

Peyson: "What's this "heiress" thing that you speak of?"

Maddox: "Can all of you loons shut up while I try to think about my wish?"

Somebody grew up to be a handsome young man, I see so much of Cylee in him.

Cylee: "Seriously, you two are grossing me out."

Cylee: "I love my baby girl and it looks like you are going to love purple like me."
Peyson: "Well, my eyes are purple, my hair has purple in it and my clothes are covered in purple... if I don't like purple there's something strange going on around here."

Nooo, not my sweet Dreyfus!
Dreyfus has been around for so long and made many big moves with the Baudelaire's, he will be missed but will live on in his offspring!

January 28, 2012 - March 22, 2012

Caden: "I think it's time for this legacy to make it to generation 10 now!"
Maddox and Presleigh: "What do we do?!?"
You cheer that generation 10 is here!

And with these sparkles I bring you generation 10, I can't believe the Baudelaire's finally made it, the journey seems like it took forever but then again it was so short and full of crazy Baudelaire moments! The Baudelaire's are NOT ending here, I'm looking forward to generation 20!


Introducing Heartleigh Baudelaire, generation 10!

Heather: "Are you happy that you finally got your little "legacy" to 10 generations?"


Yep, and now we continue to generation 20!

Kettle: "Lemme sniff you, little girl."
Peyson: "Puppieeez."

No comments:

Post a Comment