Monday, June 11, 2018

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 356

Indi: "Must keep abs even though I'm pregnant."

Indi: "Pizza sounds a lot better though!"

*Sparkles*

Kato aged up! He's an angry doggy.

Kato: "What are you looking at???"

Kato: "I'm not angry."

Kato: "I'm just misunderstood."

Kato always looks angry but he likes to cheer Indi up!

She's so pretty!

Indi: "You're a sweet boy."

Felix: "I love my sheep."

Felix: "Where did it go?"

Felix: "I want my sheep!"

Getting big!

They're bonding over ripping heads off of dolls.

Kato: "I heard something outside!"

Kato: "I know I heard something."

Kato: "But I don't see anything."

Kato: "Maybe it was ghosts!"

I guess Kato doesn't care... nap time.

Apparently both twins are witches like their dad!

Phoenix: "I got my toy back."

Phoenix: "But now it's gone again?"

Kato: "You will get through this."

Kato: "Maybe this is what I heard last night?"

They're confused when it happens but they keep doing it.

Nap wars.

Kato: "This food dish is mine, all of the others are too."

Kato: "Have you been in my food dish?"

Kato: "Let's go play!"

Kato: "I need to run off some energy!"

Indi works so hard but still finds time for her kids.

Because she's awesome!

Indi: "Labor isn't awesome!"

It's a boy! Introducing, Novak Baudelaire!

Indi: "I just had another baby?!"

But wait, there's another! Introducing, Aurora Baudelaire!

And another?! Indi had triplets!

Introducing, Harloe Baudelaire!

I can see this will be difficult.

But Cadienne is here to help!

Lemmie: "I'm here to help too."

*Sparkles*

The twins aged up just in time! Less toddlers and babies to care for.

*Sparkles*

Phoenix: "I can feed myself now!"

She looks a lot like Indi, I think it's her eyes.

1 comment: