Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 347

Fantasia loves the wall dancer.

Fantasia: "No, I hate it."

Sweet Maxy!

It's so sad when the pets die!

Max Baudelaire
August 5, 2015 - January 10, 2016

The pets get sad and sleep with the kids when another pet dies.

Indo: "Stop waking me up!!!"

I wonder if Indi has cat hair in her food?

Fantasia: "Of course she does."

*Sparkles*

Bella is shocked to learn that she's one step closer to leaving the household.

Fantasia: "Do I have to leave too?!"

Fantasia: "I don't like this food!"

Fantasia: "I want you to pour more!"

Indo: "Out of the road!"

4 kids and many years and they're still madly in love.

Ellis: "And she's still an amazing kisser."

Minnie had her kitten! She had a single kitten and it's a boy.

Minnie: "I better not have to have anymore!"

He's clumsy and adorable!

His name is Lemmie! Since the last few cat generations have had names ending with IE I decided to stick with that pattern.

Both sides are so different and unique. 

I think his left side is my favorite!

Fantasia has a nap with a view.

Clumsy kitty!

I see where Lemmie gets it from.

Someone found a new lizard!

And another one passed away, they have so many minor pets.

Leighton: "How long has this cat vomit been here?"

Fantasia: "Hehehe."

Lemmie: "Don't laugh at me."

Time for some cuddles!

Isn't that the sweetest thing?!

Something made of stuffing is beating someone with another thing made of stuffing.

You stink! Take a shower before cooking.

Lemmie: "I'm about to bed dad for grooming."

I guess that didn't work, Minnie decided to groom him.

Templeton: "Helllloooo, kitttttyyyy!"

Templeton: "I love kittens!"

Minnie: "Lemmie!"

Minnie: "Gotcha!"

A busy day has worn Lemmie out.

Chaos: "Chase me!"

Lemmie: "Nah, I think I'll lay down."

Fantasia: "I love my son."

Lemmie's traits!

2 comments: