Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 321

Leighton: "It's time!!!"

The second baby of generation 30 is a boy!

Introducing, Adkyn Baudelaire!

There's a pattern with all of the names of the kids from this generation, I'll announce it at the end of the generation. Do you think you can figure it out? This is going to be my biggest generation ever.

Leighton: "I'm going to be the mom of a million kids!"

Brenner: "No she's not, you must stop her immediately!"

She is so precious!

*Sparkles*

Adkyn is adorable! He got Leighton's hair and Hadley's eyes.

Weston: "He looks nothing like me."

Potty training time!

And now it's time to learn how to talk.

The Baudelaire's always have a hard time with this one.

Adkyn: "I have no idea what you just said."

Hadley: "Wow, is my hair okay?!"

Forget about your hair, the house is on fire!

Weston: "Mom is trying to burn our house down!!!"

Syrah: "This is not good!"

Brenner is enjoying this too much.

Hadley: "I have no idea what I'm doing."

Firewoman: "You called me to put out a fire so I want to see a fire when I get here, where is it?!"

Adkyn: "There's no fire but here's a boogy."

Eating boogies is hard work.

It's been three days, I don't know why she hasn't showered yet.

I caught two random lovebirds at the spa!

Leighton: "I don't feel so great."

Oh? I wonder why...

That's why!

Adkyn: "I'm going to be a big brother?"

Adkyn: "I better learn how to walk before the baby comes!"

DONE! Adkyn catches on quick.

I just love this house!

*Sparkles*

Tiegan aged up! She gets cuter and cuter, I didn't think it was possible.

Tiegan: "I'm going to be gorgeous when I'm older!"

I could stare at Tiger all day, I love his markings.

Tiegan: "Hey, look up here Max!"

The garage is now Brenner's bedroom! It's being taken over by plants.

And more plants...

A cute little bird too!

Brenner: "Meet my friend, he will take over the world with me."

Sweet Tiger, I think he likes Brenner's new bed.

Moonie: "Why is he caressing my face like a creepy cat?"

Max: "Oh yeah? Come down here and say it to my face!"

Adkyn: "Max tries to act tough."

Ripping heads off of the dolls, one generation at a time.

Tiegan: "It's getting a little crazy downstairs, time for bed."

1 comment:

  1. A pattern huh? I wonder what it could be.
    Another great update.

    ReplyDelete