Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 168 (Introducing Generation 18!)

Lucas: "I can't wait to meet our little one."

Aubrey: "Wait, I'm about to be a grandma?"

Isis: "Do you want to share some of that food with me?"

I guess that was a no, Isis decided to eat some kitty food instead.

Avia has been going around the whole house upgrading the appliances.

Avia: "With this spell I will upgrade the tv to do laundry!"
I don't think that's possible.

Breyden: "Hmmm, I'm not sure what I should wish for, I already have everything I want."

Breyden: "I know what I want to wish for now... I wish I didn't have to age up!"

Well, at least Ayla is dressed.

Breyden: "I look pretty good, I think I can pull off this old guy look."

Now lets see if Aubrey can pull it off!

Aubrey: "I don't think I can, I want to be young again."
Breyden looks pretty happy about Aubrey being old.

Breyden: "That's my beautiful wife, she looks hot!"

Lucas needed a few pieces of scrap to invent more so he decided to go to the junkyard, it started raining as soon as he got there.

And then this creepy woman decided to stalk him.
Go away!

Lucas: "Maybe I can hit that creepy stalker with this?"

Baby time! Hopefully Lucas makes it home from the junkyard in time to see the birth of his baby.

Avia: "I don't know if I'm ready for this."
Too late now.

Lucas: "Why didn't you tell me that my wife was in labor?! I could have missed my baby's birth!"

Avia: "You were going to make me have this baby alone???"

Introducing the first baby of generation 18, Cambrie Baudelaire!

Aubrey: "I like being a grandma, I get all of the snuggles but no work."

Melvin: "She must not realize that she's going to end up doing all of the work."

Aubrey is more of a child than the real child in the house.

Levitating kitty!

You get away from Ayla, you can't have her!

Creepy Llama Mascot: "Well, my job is done here."

Avia: "I'm awesome at this game!"

Melvin: "What are you doing, shouldn't you be taking care of your child?"

Avia: "Why is Melvin so mean? I guess I should go inside and take care of my baby."

Dream loves everything in the bathroom.

Dreams: "Toilets and bathtubs are more fun than cat toys!"

I can't believe it's already time for Cambrie's birthday!

Avia: "YES! We get birthday cake now."

Ayla" Somebody say cake?!"

*Sparkles*

Cambrie is so cute, she's a clone of Avia!

Avia and Cambrie are so cute together!

They spend all day staring at each other.

Cambrie: "Where are those bubbles and stars coming from?!"

Andrew: "Now can you say that you love grandpa Andrew?"

Cambrie: "Maybe... but I won't."

Is it time for baby #2?

Avia: "You don't get to know the answer to that question just yet..."

Cambrie looks so creepy.
Cambrie: "That's right, get out of here before I bite you!"

Dream: "Is this another pet?"

Andrew never leaves Cambrie alone, she already knows how to talk, now it's time to learn how to walk!

And of course she has to be potty trained.
Cambrie: "I don't want to use the potty."

Grandpa Andrew wore her out today, she passed out early.

1 comment: