Sunday, September 5, 2021

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 373

Phoenix: "So I came here to turn zombies?"

Phoenix's LTW is Zombie Master, she has to turn 10 Sims into zombies."

Zombie #1 coming up!

Zombies: "Braaaaiiins."

Phoenix: "Hahahaha, I love turning sims into zombies!"

Phoenix: "Hey zombie, look at my bump."

Phoenix: "Another one, hehehehe."

She's really into the zombies, I think Brenner has rubbed off on her.

Phoenix: "I need to take a little break."

Phoenix has a dragon egg! I wonder which one she will get?

The purple dragon!

Phoenix: "Do you like carrots? I hope you do because that's all I have,"

Phoenix: "How was your day?"

Templeton came out to meet the new puppies!

It's getting so close to time to meet the baby!

Otis: "I haven't met you yet."

Otis: "So I need to tackle you!"

Poor Ronan, I don't think that's a good start to their friendship.

Ronan: "Stay away from me!"

Ronan: "I like you though!"

*Sparkles*

Kato is an elder!

Jameson: "I am the ruler of all of the land!"

Well, I think we need to give him some privacy.

Indi: "That cat is disgusting."

You have other things to worry about right now.

Indi: "Like my back, oh my back is killing me now."

Indi: "But I've never looked hotter."

This is probably the last bump picture!

Brenner: "I'm all alone down here in the basement, I hope I can make it to a shower!"

Brenner: "Out of my way!"

Bentley: "Are you ready to see me age up?!"

Bentley: "You weren't ready for me to be this hot, right?"

Bentley: "Seriously, I look amazing."

He does! He's looking more and more like Xander.

Phoenix: "It's time."

Jameson: "You're having another baby?!"

Phoenix: "Yes, I told you days ago."

Of course, it's another boy!

Introducing, Nathaniel Baudelaire!

Phoenix: "I love all of my boys."

Ronan: "Let me hug you!"

Xander: "My little boy, I wonder if you will look a lot like your brothers."

Xander: "Or if you will look like your own little self!"

*Sparkles*

Time to find out!

Purple hair AND purple eyes! Absolutely adorable.

But this? This is not adorable.

Nathaniel: "Everything I do is adorable!"

Xander: "He's a slow learner."

Slow but steady! He's learning.

Xander: "Whooo! You finally took your first steps!"

Bentley: "Now this is the life."

What is Brenner up to now?

No comments:

Post a Comment