Friday, February 2, 2018

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 354

Indi: "It goes there."

Huxley: "No it doesn't."

Indi is pregnant again!

Huxley: "I wanted to be the only baby!"

Huxley: "So I could be heir."

Cadienne: "She's pregnant again?"

Brenner: "No more babies!"

Indi likes to stay fit even while pregnant.

I think she's the first parent to spend time with her kids in a long time!

Huxley: "I can walk!"

Aliens are here!

Lux: "Aliens?"

Lux: "Someone help!"

Lux: "Traveling to space is tiring."

Alien: "Tell me about it."

I hope he's not pregnant!

Indi is very pregnant!

Huxley: "Hi, dada!"

*Sparkles*

Cadienne: "Ow, my back!"

Cadienne is a cute old lady.

Indi: "Did you feel the baby kick?"

It's time!!!

Indi: "I have another baby?!"

Indi had another boy! Introducing, Felix Baudelaire!

TWINS! I'm so happy to have multiples again.

Introducing, Phoenix Baudelaire!

Indi: "I'm so happy he's helping."

Cadienne: "Templeton is aging up, hahaha."

*Sparkles*

Templeton is an elder!

Cadienne: "Hahaha."

It's not funny.

Ellis: "It's my turn!"

Ellis is an adorable old man.

*Sparkles*

Are you serious? He is SO CUTE! He is a good mix of his grandparents.

That mohawk is perfect on him.

*Sparkles*

This is the cutest set of twins! Phoenix is perfect!

I love her hair and eye color together.

*Sparkles*

So many birthdays!

Lemmie: "When is my birthday?"

I think I will take a million pictures of the twins.

Felix: "A million?"

He's back on his phone...

But still caring for his kids!

Phoenix: "I want to use a phone too."

Felix: "Who needs a phone when you have blocks?"

Phoenix: "And dancing!"

Cadienne: "Can you say that grandma is the best?"

Felix: "But... you're not?"

1 comment:

  1. So cute.
    Every time I read a post I want to play Sims 3, but my game takes so long to load and is laggy.

    ReplyDelete