Sunday, August 14, 2022

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 377

This is the gem cutting room on a separate lot next door!

Phoenix makes great use out of it almost daily.

Phoenix: "I also use my powers daily too."

Someone found this beautiful butterfly! It's going straight to the collection.

Not sure what he's up to up there.

Or him... strange stuff is going on tonight.

Otis: "You're right! I don't like any of it!"

Well at least it looks like something normal is happening, birthday time!

*Sparkles*

Kato: "What's going on?"

Nathaniel is a handsome teen! He also matches this room very well.

Jameson: "Umm, mom... please don't hurt me!"

Jameson: "She froze me!"


Phoenix: "Be still for a second!"

Phoenix: "It worked!"

Jameson: "I can't believe you just did that!"

I can believe it.

Off to school!


Man, I wish I could have rode a broom to school.

You better get back on that broom, you're not skipping school!

Ronan: "Aww, but the festival is in town."

Nathaniel: "PUMPKIN FACE PAINT!!!"


It doesn't matter where you go, you should make time to practice your skills.

Nathaniel: "That's right!"

Ronan: "Apple bobbing? This is for kids!"

Ronan: "Tasting the rain though? Awesome."

Ronan: "I have the perfect plan to win this contest."

Nathaniel: "Yeah yeah..."

May the odds be ever in your favor.

And the winner is... RONAN!

Nathaniel: "Whatever, I'm cooler anyway."


Nathaniel: "Right?"

They picked up a few pumpkins on their way home to carve.

Toucan, now is really not the time and place to be doing that.

Nothing like sitting your pumpkin seeds where there's fresh cat butt.

Phoenix: "Ugh, it's ruined."

Nathaniel: "I love it!"

They turned out pretty good!


This is also not the place!


Indi: "So disgusting!"

Jameson: "I think I'm aging up now!"

Jameson: "Yep, just look at me."

Yes, very nice. Now head to that computer and find a place to live.

Phoenix: "I must never stop practicing."

Phoenix: "Unless there's lunch."

Phoenix stopped by the grocery store and played the lottery on the way home and won a small check!

Phoenix: "Whooo! I'm rich!"

You were already rich.

Uh, art?


Toucan: "Ahahaha!"

Phoenix: "Now be gone!"

Happy birthday, Toucan!

Still just as gorgeous as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment