Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 294

Clementine: "Good night my sweet girl."

Shaylie: "I'm not ready for bed."

Shaylie was wrong, she was very ready for bed.

All of the toddlers are finally on the same schedule, it's so nice to have all of them sleeping at the same time.

I'm surprised alien babies aren't on a totally different sleeping schedule.

Apparently the pets are asleep too, this night is awesome!

Wow! I can't believe the whole house is asleep.

Except Clementine...

Clementine: "Someone help, I'm being abducted!"

I don't understand why Clementine was abducted, Ierik is the one that uses the telescope.

Nathen: "Will the aliens give me another alien sibling?"

Nathen: "Because that would be cool if they did!"

*Sparkles*

Nathen: "Cute, huh?"

Yes, very cute.

Nathen: "Creator thinks I'm cute, that means I'm heir!"

Nope, not this time.

Ridley is in charge of all of the minor pets, he does a good job.

Shaylie: "I'm in charge of drinking milk, am I doing a good job?!"

I have no idea what she's creating but it looks very pointy and dangerous, not a good combination to have in the Baudelaire household.

Shaylie: "Does he really need a wrench to teach me how to talk?"

Strudel: "Something is wrong."

Strudel: "This huuurrrrtts!"

Egon: "Is Strudel okay?"

Strudel is perfectly fine! Welcome two new family members!

Strudel: "I have two kids to care for now."

Strudel had two boys! This little one is Voxel, he will be heir!

And this is Klutz, he's not heir but he's going to stick around for a while.

Voxel: "Hi, Dad!!!"

The household is so hectic now!

But the adorable sleeping puppies are worth it.

Hemingway: "Are adorable old dogs worth it too?"

Grim came for Hemingway, I wasn't ready! Voxel and Klutz didn't get a chance to get to know their dad.

Hemingway Baudelaire
December 15, 2014 - April 2, 2015

Strudel is so sad, she has to raise her two puppies without Hemingway.

They will be okay though, they're happy little puppies!

Egon! Stop picking on your parent!

Voxel: "Is Egon going to pick on me next?!"

I'll protect you from him!

Hemingway: "That's good, then I can eat all of his kitty food."

They're so cute together, they're always playing.

Strudel: "Dude, lose the wrench."

Now Kip is picking on Frostwind!

Sundance: "It's time to learn how to walk, we need you to walk before your next sibling comes."

Shaylie: "I'm getting another sibling?!"

Look at those adorable little slippers!

Sundance: "You did it, you're such a big girl!"

Voxel's traits! I guess he inherited the likes swimming trait from Strudel, she is obsessed with the pool.

1 comment: