Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 254

Wow, someone other than Loklyn decided to do dishes!

Blake: "I want to do dishes!"

I'm ready for this kid to age up so he can help with dishes.

All of the beds are full in the boys' room so Chase decided to share a room with Emilia.

Sawyer is relaxing while watching over Blake while he learns his skills.

She's relaxing a little too much.

Blake: "Mommy is asleep, now I can get into stuff!"

Loklyn is on his way to becoming a level 10 cook! I love it when they learn how to make french toast.

Chase loves helping with Blake, he's a huge help.

Chase: "Does that mean I have to do it all the time?!"

Chase: "I'm going to relax and play my guitar."

Chase: "I forgot, my guitar skills suck."

Since Joel is a fairy he can sleep in the fairy house, one more free bed!

Omelette: "Come on, chase me!"

Loklyn: "Pancakes coming up... if I don't drop them!"

Bad Pennie! Stop picking on Blake.

Blake: "Pennie, I thought you loved me!"

Poor baby, I feel bad when this happens.

Blake: "Pennie pushed me!!!"

Somehow Nolan missed school so he was standing outside in the rain.

Novie: "Why did you skip school?"
Nolan: "I..."
Novie: "Why?!"

Nolan: "I could tell you if you stopped talking over me."

Novie: "Don't talk back to me!"
Nolan: "I'm not... I'm not."

Loklyn: "Goodnight, little one. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite."

Blake: "I have bed bugs???"

Loklyn: "Is my son stalking me???"

Well, stalking was his first word.

Blake: "This day was successful, I was able to creep daddy out."

He's such a peaceful sleeper.

He slept all night and all morning!

Emilia: "What's up... Um, what happened?"

Samuel: "I blew myself up, next... the world!"

Joel: "Look, something you can blow up!"

Samuel: "What?"

Joel: "That totally backfired!"

Joel: "Wha...how did you do that?!"

Samuel: "I'm just good like that, don't try it again!"

This... this does not look good.

Samuel: "Mwahahahaha!!!"

I'm scared of this kid.

Emilia is sweet, she bakes all day and stays out of trouble, the complete opposite of her brothers.

Pennie: "Why are you burnt? Do you taste like toast?"

Pennie: "I've sniffed enough for one day, bed time!"

Poor mail guy, he has a rough job on rainy days.

Pennie: "Why don't we invite him inside until the rain stops?"

It looks like the baby gnome found his way inside out of the rain!

Pennie is so sweet when she sleeps.

Just wait until she wakes up, everything will be chewed.

1 comment: