Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 234

Novie: "Goodness, maybe I should tell someone about this fire."

Brooke: "FIIIIREEEE!"

Novie: "Fire!"

I think Brooke beat you to it.

Typical night at the Baudelaire household.

Indigo: "Do you need a tune up?"

Indigo: "I'll program you to do everything I do."

No, we do NOT need another Indigo around here.

Indigo: "Perfect!"

Peyton: "My plumbot stopped copying everything I do."

Indigo is helping Novie reach her LTW, she wants to have the perfect private aquarium.

And of course the cats are in love with all of the fish.

Eon: "Did he catch all of those fishies for me???"

Gnomes are taking over!

There's a beautiful new kitty at the front door, Eon will be happy about this!

Citrine: "Oh stop... I'm not that beautiful."

Of course you are!

Eon agrees, she's in love!

Citrine shares those feelings, we have some kitty romance going on.

Eon: "One... two..."

Citrine: "How could you?!"

It didn't take Citrine long to find the fish.

Citrine: "I would never try to eat them..."

Novie: "Look at my tiny baby bump."

...BABY BUMP!

Brooke: "It's freezing out here."

Put more clothes on or go inside!

Ellora: "I'm not going to turn blue, am I?"

Citrine is not amused.

One thing that does amuse him... the toilet.

After a long day getting to know everyone and the toilet, Citrine decided to take a nap.

...and another nap.

And another nap.

Novie is going to be our inventor for the next generation!

Novie: "I just smashed my finger, I don't want to invent!"

She'll get the hang of it... maybe.

Novie: "I don't wanna do this!"

Palette: "Why is she burnt?"

NO! Palette has so much more doggy stuff to do!

Palette Baudelaire
November 21, 2013 - January 21, 2014

Two clumsy kitties have arrived!

Citrine: "Grim better get out of here and not take anyone else!"

Look at this little cutie!

There's two of them! I can't handle the fluffy adorableness!

Citrine is an awesome dad.

Welcome, Mouse and Moose! Citrine and Eon wasted no time since Eon is getting older.

Citrine shreds his condo while Mouse snoozes away.

Novie: "They're shredding everything!"

After destroying half of the house they passed out, how can you be mad at something so cute?!

They definitely take after their dad napping everywhere.

The first baby of generation 25 is almost here!

Peyton: "What's that? You want to come out and meet mommy and daddy now?"

Is there some kind of nap thing going on around here that I don't know about?

Pregnancy hormones...

Citrine, Eon's new mate! He's adorable.
You can download him here.

Mouse, Eon and Citrine's first born! She's the perfect wild and adorable kitty.

And last but not least, Moose! He's a little more colorful and relaxed than Mouse.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! moose and mouse are SO cute! i just love the faces Novie makes! I'm so existed for the next generation of baudelaires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mouse and Moose, I always try to keep just one but it wasn't possible with them, I had to keep both. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Have a nice winter holidays and nice Christmas too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you had a nice Christmas too, mine was really good. :D

      Delete
  3. What a great post. Sad with the loss of the beautiful dog, but happy with the birth of the adorable kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to have a birth when there's a loss, it seems like it cheers them up. ^_^

      Delete