Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Baudelaire's - Chapter 182

Odie: "Wooo, bumblebees are awesome."

Spring is here so that means Spring gnomes are popping up everywhere.

Iso: "What kind of weird gnome is that?"

Kooper creeps me out, he walks around looking like this ALL day.

Aries is always smiling!

Birthday time! Maybe he will look less creepy as a teenager.

Kooper: "I looked creepy as a kid?!"

Yep, this happens about 3 times a day.

And this does too.

Grayson: "Look at my cute little bubblies!"

Our derpy little werewolf is growing up!

*Derpy Sparkles*

I love him!

This can't be happening! You're one of my favorite Baudelaire husbands ever!

Lucas Baudelaire
January 13, 2013 - May 10, 2013

Odie: "DAD!"

Trippy, stop playing with the Grim Reaper!

Poor kid, he couldn't handle everything that happened today.

Kooper and Annalee decided to go outside and play in the sprinklers to cheer up.

Is she warming her butt on the light???

Grayson: "See, I smell good."

Grayson: "I think Trippy is starting to like me."

Grayson: "I still miss grandpa!"

Grayson: "What. Is. Happening!"

You became a hideous werewolf, that's what happened.

Grayson: "What happened? I feel so strange."

Kooper: "My little brother is a werewolf... I can see him waking up and killing me in my sleep."

Odie: "Hands or I mean lips off the pretty lady, you're married!"

Grayson: "Dad kissed another woman?!"

Kooper: "That did not just happen, nobody saw that."

You just got struck by lightning, go inside!

It's finally time for Gabriel to become a teenager!

Gabriel: "I want to be a kid again."

Does Avia have a new love interest?

Grayson is determined to make all of the pets like him.

The garden is still looking good!

Odie: "Eugh, some people on the internet are so stupid."

Kooper: "Ready to see me become even hotter?"

Kooper: "I look hotter, right?"

Gabriel: "Dad, the party is over."

Grayson: "It's not over yet, it's my turn."

He still has that goofy look on his face.

Trippy: "He's very strange."

Grayson: "Why did the dog call me strange?"

Gabriel: "I can't get up the stairs because the dog is stalking me."

Photobomb!

Gabriel: "Ewww! The cat needs to learn some manners."

Trippy: "I can eat these plants, right?"

I still can't get over how cute he is.

Odie still rides his broom everywhere he goes.

He rode all the way across town just to cast a spell.

It's Gabriel's turn to grow up and move out, I have to admit that I'm going to miss him.

Grayson: "I won't, get him out of here."

Gabriel: "You never told me that I have to move out!"

Grayson: "Party over here!"

The party has been over for a while, Grayson.

Grayson: "I know but there's always a party when I walk in the room."

No comments:

Post a Comment